Thursday, January 14, 2010

cnbc tv :

WHITE & FERTITTA ON CNBC: SALE SPEEDS GROWTH
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 - by MMAWeekly.com Staff
UFC president Dana White and CEO Lorenzo Fertitta were on Tuesday's First on CNBC to talk about Tuesday's announcement that they had sold a 10-percent stake in the company.

They were clear in pointing out that they believe Flash Entertainment, a live entertainment company wholly owned by the Abu Dhabi government, will be an active partner, accelerating the UFC's efforts to expand in the Middle East and Asian markets, including China.
Despite earlier comments from White saying, "I’m gonna have a certain amount of time (with the UFC) and then my time will be done and I will have done my part. And then somebody else will carry it on after me," he assured everyone that he's not going anywhere anytime soon.
Watch the full CNBC segment here…
http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=10485&zoneid=13