Wednesday, June 08, 2011

jucao camp


My name is Roan Carneiro I am Jiu Jitsu practitioner and Mixed Martial Artist.

I am practicing BJJ and grappling for 20 years , in those years I haven been fighting and many competition in BJJ and MMA

Came been Brazilian Championship,Rio de Janeiro State Championship and Panamerican Championship champion in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

In MMA haven fought in many events in the world like Meca World Vale Tudo in Brazil, DEEP in Japan, Golden Glory in Holland and UFC in United States.

The idea I decided make this CAMP is show the practitioner amateurs, and professional fighters how some brazilian train and learn teh genuine Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and MMA. We will be a opportunity to train with the biggest names in this sport in Jiu Jitsu and MMA.

Come in this adventure in Rio de Janeiro and feel that vibe and life style where only in Rio de Janeiro have it.
regards