Tuesday, February 26, 2008

TYSON:


Tyson’s life may be made into film
Ex-pugilist says he is off the drugs

If happiness in the ring is a thing of the past, the deal is to give another realm of the entertainment industry a shot. Once knows as “Iron Mike”, Mike Tyson this week announced he is working on turning his life into a movie, to be produced by a big studio in Hollywood.

“I’m thinking of producing a film, probably two years from now. Jamie Foxx and I will be working together. He will play me in the film about my life. We already talked about it several times,” said Tyson, during a visit to a center for juvenile delinquents, in Las Vegas.

While talking to the youths, Tyson revealed that for the first time in his life he is free of drugs, and that only happened because of time spent in a rehabilitation clinic after having been thrown in jail in 2006 for cocaine.

“I learned a lot about the system. I had never been clean and sober my whole life. This is the first time. Even when I was training for a fight, there were no drugs, but I would drink. I’m tired of losing. I lost the trust of my family, my five kids. I didn’t like that way of life and decided to change. I saw the devil and didn’t want that,” he finished.