Friday, February 23, 2007

2007 Combat Sports Training Camp
Submitted by: The Event Promoter

12 Hours of Mixed Martial Arts Instruction!
New York City, March 9, 10 and 11, 2007
David A Ross, San Da Kickboxing
Carmine Zocchi, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Tim O’Connor, Strength and Conditioning
Ian Morgan, San Da Kickboxing
'I wanted to say what an awesome time we had. Both Instructors showed immense skill and knowledge and were willing to share it all. I can't wait until next year!'
- Chris Herzog, Empire Judo and Boxing club

Who is the camp for?
This camp is for anyone that is looking to challenge themselves. You don’t have to be a fighter to benefit from this camp. Men and women, from any style or system, even those with NO TRAINING, are welcome to attend.

'In the 3 hours I spent at NY San Da, I have to make a confessiont. I learned more about fighting than I learned in the 3 years I spent at my first martial arts school'
- Jason Weiss, Huntington LI

Where is the camp located?
The camp is held at New York San Da at 313 W 37th Street.

What do I need to bring?
Please bring your normal work-out-gear (shorts, shirt, etc) and basic protective equipment including boxing gloves, shin guards, a groin cup and a mouth piece.

Camp Schedule:
Friday, March 9th; Session 1. 7PM-10PM

David A Ross: 'Intermediate clinch, knees, elbows, shoulders, takedowns'

Saturday, March 10th; Session 2. 9AM-NOON

Ian Morgan: 'Strategy and Set ups'

Tim O'Connor: 'Strength and conditioning for combat sports'
Saturday, March 10th; Session 3. 2PM-5PM
Carmine Zocchi: 'Side ride and the back, BJJ for MMA'

Sunday, March 11th; Session 4. 10AM-1PM

TBA!
Cost: $120 for entire weekend (discounts if you attended past camps)
AS OF TODAY THERE ARE ONLY 7 SPOTS LEFT