Saturday, June 02, 2007

PAULAO IS ROYCE GRACIE:


Paulão: “I am Royce since I was a kid

Black belt of Carlson Gracie, Paulão Filho said that will always support Royce Gracie to win the revenge against the Japanese Kazushi Sakuraba no K-1 Hero’s, that will be held tomorrow (June 2nd) in United Stataes. “I am Royce since I was a kid. Sakuraba is a clever guy, he know everything about ring, but if Roce has some time during the bout, I think he has all the conditiond to win thisbout”, said Paulão, who doesn’t see any advantage about Sakuraba had already trained at Chute Boxe team and has Rudimar Fedrigo in his corner. “For the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, for the Gracie family, it don’t exists the lucky thing. We can put the Super Man in the other side of the ring that he will be there to fight”, commented Paulão Filho.

Paulão also analyzed the victory of Quinton Jackson under Chuck Liddell at UFC. “I said to everyone that Quinton would win. The Brazilian audience doesn’t know these things. During the fight, the game must fit and Quinton’s game doens’t fits with Chuck’s one. Liddell fights well against someone who catches him, but Quinton has good blows and he is a striker. Quinton surprised me for the time he took to finish the bout, bot for his victory. I tough it was gonna to be like a battle”, said Paulo Filho.