Saturday, November 14, 2009

california classic:


November 15 in California: California Classic 2009
Event Categories: Featured, November 2009
It is with great honor and pleasure that I extend to you my personal invitation to
participate in The California Classic International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Championship for
Men, Women and Juniors on Sunday, November 15, 2009.

This is an exciting time for the sport of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I am honored and grateful for the opportunity to contribute to its growing success. I would like to take this opportunity to express our thanks to the parents, instructors, athletes, volunteers and above all the
referees who continue to support the tournaments and make the events worthwhile.

I hope your experience at this competition will be stimulating both physically and mentally. May all of you excel in your skills and perform to the best of your abilities. It is my hope that you will have a positive experience and learn new techniques and skills to
enhance your appreciation of the sport and the personal cultivation acquired through practicing them.
http://unitedbjj.com/?page_id=299