Saturday, January 13, 2007

L SANTOS :


Leo Santos doesn’t fight at ADCC
Photo by Marcelo Alonso
Even not knowing the reason that the organization of the Apex Championship postponed the event, where he would fight on next Saturday (13), Leonardo Santos will stay in Canada until February 3rd giving some seminars and won’t be able to fight at the Brazilian selective of ADCC, that will be held on February 2nd, 3rd and 4th in Rio de Janeiro. “I am trying to know why they postponed the event. I was preparing myself, taking care of my weight and then they sent to me an email about the date change. I will stay here doing some seminars and I will be back only on February 3rd”, said the BJJ champion, who is really upset to be out of the ADCC Brazilian selective.

- Can you imagine that I spent my Christmas and New Years Eve training and on diet? And the most funny thing is that I always tough that this type of thing just happened in . This is the prove that nothing is impossible and doesn’t matter the place, right? So now I won’t be able to dispute the selective, that will be complicated to me. I won’t fight here and neither at the ADCC selective – said the Nova União black belt from Canada.